Thursday, March 24, 2011

Freedom!

I've been busy tending to my bruised ego, so haven't had time to make a post in a few weeks. Wounded ego, you wonder...yes, very. Because there is no you. Just me, typing and posting. No you, reading and commenting. Oh so ego-bruising. Last kid picked for baseball bruising. No one wants to dance with me bruising. You - who aren't there anyway - get the idea.

But then, last night after some wine and a bout of insomnia, I realized it eas freeing to not have a single reader, follower or whatever. I can say what I like. I'm only talking to myself anyway...no different than an Oscar acceptance speech in the showere except I'm clothed (really, I am). So, say anything I like, no arguments from you-who-are-not-there, AND I can now stop worrying about my increasingly atrocious spelling...and the infinite and somewhat hard to remember differences between Canadian and American spelling...and wondering which to use. Oh! And my egregious use of ellipses...I just love those three little dots.

Whooo, yeah, freedom!!

Yup, you (who-is-not-there) are not wrong, this has nothing to do with my picture book, adoption, or anything I said this blog was about. I'll return with some more relevant posts...(there they are again) but unleashed and probably with spelling errors. And this post, not even re-reading before posting. That's right, I'm a badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment